Le Vive juice is a powerful and healthy nutritional liquid supplement that has the top 6 antioxidant producing fruits in one bottle. Le ‘Vive is safe for the entire family to consume.
It is has a delicious and is fruity taste, and the recommended dosage is 2 – 3oz a day and at most twice a day.
Le Vive is made up of the following ingredients:
1) Acai Berry– Acai, (pronounced ah-sigh-ee), is the high-energy berry of a special Amazon palm tree. This little berry, about the size of a blueberry, is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world! Amazingly, this berry is being called by many the miracle berry. The Acai has the highest antioxidant score of any fruit or vegetable tested to date.
2) Mangosteen – is a tropical fruit native to Southeast Asia. The fruit of the mangosteen is sweet and tangy, juicy, and somewhat fibrous, with an inedible, deep reddish purple-colored rind when ripe.
3) Pomegranate – One of the oldest fruits known to man. Rich in vitamins A, B & C, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, sodium and fiber).
4) Goji Berry – is a small red berry produced by the Lycium Barbarum plant, which is native to certain remote regions of China, Tibet, and Mongolia. Rich in polysaccharides; with 18 amino acids, vitamins A, C, B & E, 21 minerals, proteins, fiber and Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils).
5) Noni – The noni fruit is a great source of protein, carbohydrates and fiber. It also contains polysaccharide-based nutrients, organic acids, vitamins and minerals).
6) Cranberry Cranberries contain proanthocyanidins (PACs) that can prevent the adhesion of certain bacteria, including E. coli.
There are many good health reasons for taking Le’Vive.
Top 5 Reasons:
It can help to reduce stress, and combats depression; 2. It can help control high blood pressure levels and diabetes. 3. It may help you maintain a normal cholesterol level 4. It can help increase your energy and 5. It tastes great!!!
Ms. Diva Michelle
Michelle Ambrose aka Ms. Diva Michelle is a community oriented, event planner, project manager, basketball coach and single mother, with an urge to express her zest for food, travel, mingling and making connections. Given all she's learned in the event planning industry about hospitality and quality dining and by staying in the loop on upcoming events, Ambrose has created this online spot for what's hot and what's not.